Very busy week here in HUMANS HQ. Many new extra cool personal sites on our platform, and extraordinary features coming soon to the site, and worked on at our lab right now.
New sites on HUMANS
This week we introduced 21 new personal site profiles:
- Merijn Hos – Illustrator and visual artist from the Netherlands
- Leslie David – Independent graphic designer. From France
- Tom Biskup – Polish art director
- Marleigh Culver – Artist / Designer
- Malika Favre – Talented contemporary pop artist
- Sean Halpin – Canadian webdesigner
- Steven Bonner – Definitely a designer.
- Tim Smith – Designer based in the UK
- Loz Ives – Illustrator & designer
- Olivier Guilleux – Bearded freelance developer from Bordeaux
- Martijn Snapper – Yes, you found him. If you clickthrough, that is.
- Karen Song – Design strategist
- Qaisar Ahmad – Just call him Q.
- Alex Coven – Wears 3 hats. From Chicago.
- Gianluca Rinaldi – Webdesigner from pastaland
- Matt Mcnamee – Full stack dev. Aussie.
- Cassidy Williams – Keyboards & code
- Tamás Deme – Hungarian developer
- Andrew Lee – Product designer and developer from California
- Max Beech – Entrepreneur, designer and maker
- Nick Nish – Product engineer & maker from California
New Featured Sites
Every day we select one personal site that we wish to highlight. It is unnecessarily a new site or the one with the most striking design, but it showcases something interesting about the world of personal website design. It can be the content, the layout, the density or something else entirely. These were our picks for this week: